Precise Humidity Control and Continuous-drainage Operation
Have a room or area that needs powerful dehumidification" Friedrich has a line of ENERGY STAR®-qualified models that can extract 25, 50 or 70 pints of moisture every 24 hours.
Larger capacity models D50D and D70D have built-in drain pumps that can pump condensation vertically or horizontally up to a combined distance of 15 feet. All three models provide continuous-drainage operation and can be set to precise humidity levels from 30% to 90%. Precise humidity control is so important that the EPA"s proposed ENERGY STAR® Version 2.1 Dehumidifier specification may require a digital humidity readout or dial.
See the features list and Specifications by Model for details.
Ideal for storage areas, basements, equipment rooms or anywhere moisture is a concern, Friedrich dehumidifiers provide reliable, convenient operation.
- Comfort and Convenience
- Built-in drain pump (models D50D and D70D) can pump condensation vertically or horizontally up to a combined distance of 15 feet.
- Continuous-drainage operation
- Removable condensate bucket with carry handle
- Set humidity level from 30% to 90% RH
- 2-speed fan
- Low ambient operation down to 41° F
- Top-mount, digital touch controls
- Displays room temperature and humidity
- Displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Automatic defrost cycle
- Built-in casters for easy mobility (models D50D and D70D); casters included with model D25D
- Energy Management and Compliance
- All models are ENERGY STAR®-qualified
- 24-hour ON/OFF timer
- Washable, slide-out filter
- Installation features
- 6' power cord
- Plugs into standard 115-volt outlet
|Moisture Removal Capacity
||25 pints/24 hours
|Energy Star Qualified
|Circuit Rating Breaker or T-D Fuse
|Energy Factor (EF), L/kWh
|Plug Face (NEMA #)
|Power Cord Length
|Est. Yearly Operating Costs
||AHAM, UL, cUL
|Refrigerant Type/Charge amount OZ
0 - 30 Pint Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.